Sunday, October 10, 2010

Whoops!

Sorry guys! Mommy just realized it had been more than a month since my last blog post but let me tell you, we have been traveling fools and busy, busy, busy!

First, Mommy and I went to Ohio. Great-grandma Pridemore is sick, so Mommy went to the hospital a lot of visit with her. I wasn't allowed in that part of the hospital but I got to play with Pap and Alexis when Mommy went and that was a lot of fun. Finally, on the last day we were going to be there, they moved Grandma to a different place in the hospital that kids were allowed to be so I walked right in and wasn't scared one bit (that was what Mommy was afraid of!) and gave Grandma a big 'ol hug and a kiss.

Daddy drove up seperately because he had to work until the weekend. Mommy and Daddy went to a wedding of a friend, so I got to spend some time with Gammam and Pap and they took me to the ice cream store and let me have ice cream and ride some rides there. It was a lot of fun! We also went to the Pork Festival and I got to feed the piglets. I talked about that experience for the entire next week! I loved the little piggies and their little noses in my hands.

After we came home, had a short week to turn around, Mommy and I went down to Florida to visit with Nahne, Poppi, Jo, Matt, Kate, John and Ashley. We were having a fun family trip to Disney and celebrating early Christmas while we were there. Besides some meltdowns and bad attitudes here and there, I had a good time and loved playing with Kate, that is, until we have to share something we both want. We went to the Magic Kingdom, Epcot and Hollywood Studios and let me tell you- there was so much Buzz Lightyear stuff to see! I was not a fan of the characters, at all! I let Mommy take me up to Mickey and I would touch him and smile, but refused to touch anyone else and absolutely wanted NOTHING to do with Pluto. It was alright though, there was enough other cool stuff to make the trip a lot of fun!

News about Baby Sister....she is moving a lot, Mommy says. Daddy felt her move but I am not patient enough to try yet. I keep trying to convince Mommy that I am having a Baby Brother and get pretty upset when she tells me it is a Baby Sister. Mommy and Daddy picked out a name though- Baby Sister will be called Alaina Marie. Mommy and Daddy got some more pictures of her last week. I didn't know what I was supposed to be looking at, but Mommy thinks Alaina has Daddy's nose, just like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment