Mommy and Daddy have been asking me a lot lately if I want a baby brother or a baby sister and I keep telling them I want a baby sister. Guess what?? My wish came true! I am going to have a baby sister! We are very excited and Mommy has been really busy this week, cleaning out the garage of all my old clothes to put in a garage sale. We have a lot of stuff out there!
Other than the very exciting baby sister news, I am doing well in school. I am walking around like I am a pro. Mommy doesn't even have to park the car and walk me in anymore, she just drives up and one of the teachers comes to get me out and take me to my class. I am also getting much better at telling Mommy what I do at school. On Monday I painted with apples! My picture is proudly hanging on the refrigerator so we can show Daddy. Yesterday was library day and I got to pick out my own book. I chose one about goldfish! A goldfish who didn't stop growing...it was very silly! One more day of school and then Mommy and I are off to Ohio for the next week to visit with great-grandma Pridemore and then Mommy and Daddy are going to a wedding of a friend of theirs. Should be a lot of fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment