Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Uh-Oh!

Well....when Mommy came to pick me up from school today she got her first not great report from Miss Mary. Miss Mary said I had a rough day today. I cried a lot and went so far as to push my friends sometimes. On a plus side from school, we are starting our alphabet now. This week we are learning the letter "A." "A" is for Allie Alligator and we learned a rhyme and dance about it. We also made a cool alligator puppet and started our actual school schedule. Mommy found out we are pretty busy all day long but I really like it! After we left, things didn't get much better though. I didn't want to nap and it made for a pretty long afternoon. We went over to play with Kylie and Allie for a little bit and by the time we left and picked up dinner, it was time to start settling down for bed. Let's hope tomorrow is a better day!

No comments:

Post a Comment