Monday, August 23, 2010

Takin' Care of Business




Yesterday morning we lounged around the house for a few hours and had a really fun time just playing around. After we got ready, we went to the store to pick up a few things and then had lunch at Cracker Barrel. I had so much fun there and even ended up walking out with a Navy Blue Angels airplane. I was so sleepy when we finally got home and went to sleep. As soon as I got up, we went next door for dinner with all our friends. After dinner, the kids needed to get out of the house so we played outside for quite awhile and took a really long walk around the neighborhood.
Enjoy the picture of my first day at school and the other one of me cheesing it around the house with Daddy!


No comments:

Post a Comment