I am starting to get into the swing of things, even if I don't like how early I have to go inside now to take my bath and get ready for bed. Unfortunately for me, I take a really long time to settle down at night, so if I don't start the process early, I don't go to bed until really late. Contrary to popular belief, I do not sleep in at all if I stay up later, I just get a really bad attitude the next day.
But, here we are in week two of school. Mommy gets giggles in the car on the way home because this is what our daily conversation is like when she picks me up:
Mommy: "Connor, how was school today?"
Me: "Good."
Mommy: "Did you have fun?"
Me: "Why sure!"
Mommy: "What did you do?"
Me: "Play with friends." or "Drink milk."
Mommy: "What else did you do?"
Me: (as I put my finger to my cheek and tap it) "Well............"
So Mommy can't really tell you what I am doing in school except that I am playing with friends, drinking milk at lunch and seemingly having a good time. I did make her a beautiful bird with a ton of colorful feathers yesterday that is proudly on the refrigerator.
No comments:
Post a Comment