Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Countdown
The countdown is on.....exactly 1 week until I am a student at school! I am really excited and Mommy keeps telling me the cool things I am going to get to do. I get to meet my teachers on Friday, see my classroom and find out what fun things we will do this year in school. On other news, I spent the morning with Candace and Gabby yesterday while Mommy went to her check-up with the baby doctor. We still don't know if baby is a boy or girl yet but Mommy said the heartbeat sounded really strong. Mommy has started getting a little belly and she lets me kiss baby, when I am in the mood. Naptime didn't go so well yesterday either; I ate something that upset my belly and has made for a lot of changed diapers/underwear and baths! Instead, Mommy let me watch my favorite movie and have applesauce on the couch while I rested. In the evening, we celebrated our next door neighbor's birthday with cake and ice cream. Colton is my buddy and he turned 6 last week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment