Monday, August 9, 2010
Savannah Trip
We have been so busy lately. This past weekend, Mommy, Dakota and I drove to Savannah to visit with our friends Monica, Luke and Grant. I had fun but was really happy to come home last night. We played so much and because I was in a different place, I didn't sleep very well, so we were all really tired. Daddy is at a school right now called Air Assault. The school is here in Fort Benning, but he has to go in really really early and he isn't coming home until close to or after bedtime. Nothing really new or exciting to report. Mommy has another doctor's appointment on Monday morning and we are hoping she get to see the baby this time in addition to hear its heartbeat....but she won't know until she goes there. I am not allowed to go with her to these appointments so I will spend the morning with Candace and Gabby. Oh, and the countdown is on....school starts in 1 week!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment