
So the biggest challenge Mommy is facing lately is ways to help pass the time when we are spending time together without the television on. This is much, much harder than she thought it was going to be before she became a Mommy!! Part of the problem we are having here is the crazy heat! I love playing outside and spending time at the park or playing in the yard, but the heat has been so bad that we have had to find ways to amuse ourselves inside. Two days ago, I had a ball playing with play-doh and that kept me busy for well over an hour! Just pulling apart the colors and putting it through the funny machine that made spaghetti. I loved it! Yesterday, Mommy and I baked brownies and I was a very good helper. I put the mix in the bowl and then (all by myself, I might point out) added the water, oil and egg. I held the mixer and watched everything blend together and then I was the biggest helper of all....I licked the spoons for Mommy!! Mmmmmm....they were soooo yummy!
I have also been doing really well in school and have been getting good reports from the teachers. A couple more weeks and I will be a pro at this school thing!
No comments:
Post a Comment