Sunday, August 15, 2010

An eventful week

Well, it's been quite an eventful week here in Georgia. We were finally able to get caught up on laundry and traveling from our weekend in Savannah. Daddy is still taking his class so we don't see him very much, and I rarely see him at all because he comes home well after I am in bed and asleep. Because school is starting soon, I have been going to bed a little earlier this week and, ironically, been sleeping better and going to bed easier! I guess we figured out my sleeping problems, finally!

This week has been a bunch of messes though. On Tuesday, I busted Mommy's nose. I jumped up when she was bending down to pick me up and we had a full-on collison between my head and her nose. There was so much blood, she thought it was broken!! Not broken but pretty swollen and a couple black eyes later and Mommy is feeling better now.

On Friday, we watched Caden and Britton in the morning and poor Caden was so sick. His Mommy and Daddy didn't know it when they dropped him off but there were a lot of stinky diapers and a few baths in the 3 hours we watched him.

After we cleaned up from Caden, we headed off to my Open House for school!! I am so excited about talk about school all the time now. I met my teachers, Miss Mary and Miss Alexis. They are very nice and showed me around my classroom. Allie was there too, but she was playing with dolls and I found some fun books to read. Miss Mary gave Mommy a lot of papers to fill out and bring back in my backpack when I start school on Tuesday!

Yesterday, Daddy's schedule was a little easier. I had breakfast with him in the morning and he was home in time to have dinner together at night. I love cuddling up with my Daddy!! In the morning, I played with Gabby while Mommy did all the grocery shopping and in the afternoon, Mommy had to take Dakota to the vet because she got stung by a bee or bite by a spider and she was so swollen and a big old mess!! Everyone is much better now, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment