Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day



Today is St. Patrick's Day and you want to know what I learned about this day....if you don't wear green that sneaky Leprechaun will pinch your finger...ouch! Not that I didn't wear green today. No sir!! The first thing I told Mommy this morning when I woke up was that I needed to wear green at school. The Leprechaun was really sneaky too! He ran around school all day long making trouble in the classrooms, turning things green and leaving treats scattered everywhere. I came home with the coolest St. Patrick's Day hat, green beaded necklace and some fun crafts we made.

Alaina is also doing really well. She is now a hair over 7 lbs. She got her shots this morning at the doctor and was a champ. She only cried a little and was fine the rest of the day. Her personality has improved too. She smiles at me all the time! I am still a really good big brother and like to help take care of her whenever I can.
This is going to be a really busy weekend for us, so I will try and keep you updated as best as I can but expect some cool stuff and really cool pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment