Well, it's official. We are now in summer vacation! School ended for me a little over a week ago and Mommy and I are getting into the hang of a schedule where I am home all the time now. It's going well and we are finding ways to have a good time. Mommy started going to a gym again so I have been making new friends at her gym. Today I colored a yellow snake for her. We are also doing some lessons in the mornings so I don't forget everything I learned at school this year. This week we are learning about the Creation Story and remembering the colors. Today we talked about how on the second day God created the sea and sky and I painted dark blue clouds and waves on a light blue piece of paper. It's a lot of fun! We also have been spending a lot of time outside, expecially in the pool already. The temperature has already gotten over 90 here, so Mommy gets the pool out, fills it up and I turn into a little fishy all over again.
Alaina is turning into a big girl. She is now 4-months old and starting to put on some chunk (as Mommy calls it) in her thighs. We aren't sure how much she weighs but she has her check-up tomorrow so we will let you know after Mommy comes home with her. Alaina can now also roll over. She is really good at rolling from her belly to her back and every once in awhile she can roll the other way too. She has also started pulling herself with her arms, kind of like an army-man crawl. She is one strong girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment