Monday, May 2, 2011
Happy May Day!
What an exciting weekend! Just in case you didn't know...I am now a big boy 3-year-old!! Family started coming into town on Thursday and it has been a crazy and busy few days since. Gammam, Pap and Uncle John went out to dinner with us on Thursday night to get yummy pizza and ice cream and on Friday we saw Nahne and Poppi and we all went to see Daddy parachute from an airplane. Let me back up a little....the first "exciting" thing that happened was the Royal Wedding. I didn't understand, but Mommy loved every second of it. Finally, I had asked enough for the Princess to be off so I could watch my show and Mommy recorded the rest of the wedding stuff. When the wedding was over and we got ready, then we went to the drop zone. It took a long time waiting for him to jump, but it was a ton of fun! I made some new friends and we played soccer and some really nice Colonel gave me a hot dog and cheetos! YUMMY!! More excitment because by the time I was getting up from a nap, Kate came over here to play with me! Oh yeah, with her Mommy and Daddy (Aunt Jo and Uncle Matt) too. I was super pumped to spend time playing with her and we all went out to dinner for BBQ on Friday night. Saturday was my big day! We set up the pool first thing in the morning so Kate and I could swim all day. We also played on my new swingset and had a great time hanging out around the house. After naptime and more playing outside, the inside of the house was all decorated for my birthday! There were balloons, streamers and party hats! We had dinner, opened presents and celebrated with an ice cream party. I even got to stay up way past my bedtime to play a little longer. On Sunday was my actual birthday but when we went to church, I found out that Alaina was being baptised. She looked so pretty in her white gown and she was a very good girl when they were pouring water over her head. The rest of the day was a ton of fun with lots of playing and enjoying more cake. Slowly, people started leaving and now there is only Mimi and Perry left. I will be spending the day with them today and they will head out to fly home tonight. What a fantastic weekend! Mommy promises to post pictures soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment