Sunday, June 5, 2011

Summer Has Hit

The South is having record-breaking heat waves this summer so what are we doing?? Spending our days poolside, of course! Even Alaina is joining us at the pool and enjoying sitting in the baby pool and splashing around.

On Saturday, Mommy and Daddy had a garage sale and had a ton of stuff out, including a lot of my old toys. I was so confused and really wanted to play with everything out. Mommy kept trying to explain to me that we were getting rid of them because we already had a ton of things in the house to play with, but it didn't matter, I was determined to play with my toys! In the end, we didn't do very well even though we were selling what Mommy and Daddy called the "hot ticket items" (which, in adult speak, means baby toys and baby clothes.) We sold Alaina's bassinet (and this made Mommy VERY sad), some books and Mommy's old dresser but that was about it. After all that work for nothing, Mommy ended up taking me to the pool to hang out with my friends and I had such a great time and to boot, I was an excellent listener!

Sunday we went to the late service at church and I got to play with Maegan and Kenna while Mommy and Miss Eryn went to a meeting after the service because they are volunteering all week long at vacation Bible school. I am not sure what this is yet but I start on Monday and Mommy says that I am going to have a ton of fun! I can't wait to tell you all about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment