Just so everyone knows, I have been counting down my days to see Mickey for over a month now! Mommy has a calendar on a big piece of posterboard for me and every morning we practice the days of the week, the weather for the day and she has drawn pictures on "special" days so I know what is coming up. You know, things like Daddy's birthday, friends parties we are going to and, of course, vacations! We go to Disney and I am soooo excited. One of the cool things I get to do this trip is take my new autograph book to everyone we meet so they can sign their name in it. Mommy even had the great idea to leave a page blank next to each character that signed it so we can put my picture with each new friend in the book too. I met some cool people like Mickey and Minnie, Donald and Daisy, Goofy, June and Leo from Little Einsteins, Special Agent Oso and Handy Manny and my new super-huge crushes, Princess Jasmine and the Pirate Angelica. These ladies are REALLY pretty and I snagged a couple kisses from them. Even Alaina got tons of snuggles from Piglet, Eeyore, Tigger and especially Pooh. He spent about 10 minutes playing with her- she really likes him.
We spent one day at Hollywood Studios and I got to ride things like the Great Movie Ride (scared me to pieces) but it got all better when saw the Disney Junior Live show! Man, is that one cool show to see, especially since they added my new favorite characters from Jake and the Neverland Pirates. We also spent a day at the Magic Kingdom and I got to ride some new things I never have before like the Teacups, the Racecars and Aladdin's Magic Carpets. One day we also spent some time at Epcot. In the back where they have all these different countries, I got a special stamp at each country and some of them even showed me a different way to spell my name in their own languages. I was definitely worn out but had such a great time and made a ton of new memories.
The next pictures on my calendar, you ask?? Yep, another trip for us. We are home for a week and then flying out again to see Mimi, Perry, Uncle Alex and Kiley in New Jersey. I am so excited to spend an entire week on the beach and play in the ocean!
No comments:
Post a Comment