That's right....I have officially upgraded from "baby" homepages (which, by the way, baby I am not!) to big people pages. And, Mommy says, this one is easier to work on and update than the other. So, here it is....this new blog is not only for all the new and exciting things that I have been doing, but what is going on with our newly growing family. PS- check out the pastel colored bar in the top left...that's how many days until the new baby is born!
Anyway, like I left off on the other page, potty training has regressed a bit because of all the traveling. But thank goodness we are back on track and getting back into the groove of being home because I need to get my act together before school starts! My first school day is in about a month and just a few days ago, Mommy let me pick out my very first big boy lunch box. I love it and carry it with me eveywhere! And no surprise, it has Buzz Lightyear on it- my new favorite character from my new favorite movie! Everything is Toy Story now!!
Yesterday, I stayed with my friends Caden and Britton in the morning because Mommy had her first doctor's appointment for the new baby. She heard the baby's heart beat, recorded it and let Daddy and I listen to it later on. I wasn't quite sure what I was supposed to be listening for but Daddy thought it was pretty cool!
Anyway, enjoy the new page! The old one will still be there for a little bit but Mommy is working on taking it down soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment