Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Outdoorsy kind of guy

The last few days, in terms of my sleeping, I have been one tough pill to swallow. I have fought going to bed at night, I have fought going to bed during naptime and then a few days ago, after a long battle with the bed at naptime, I only slept for 40 minutes....it made for one long afternoon!! So, I guess because I was sooooo tired, I slept for 12 hours and woke up at 8:00. Mommy couldn't believe it and I even took a long 2.5 hour nap! Anyway, it's a good thing I got so much sleeping in because after dinner we packed up and went fishing. Mommy bought me a new pole on Monday when she went grocery shopping and I love it! It is just my size, if I could only figure out how to work the darn thing. But, with Daddy's help, we caught some little fish about the size of Mommy's palm. I got to pet those fish and even touched a catfish, but I wasn't so sure about those big things! They flop around a lot. We would have gotten some pictures but it definitely took 2 adults to make sure I was grabbing hooks or dumping over fish or falling into the pond...maybe next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment