Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Too hot to handle

Well, folks...it has been unbearably hot here the last couple weeks. I am talking about 100 degree heat and, at least, 85% humidity. This means that we are spending a lot of time at the pool now and when the pool is closed it is indoor play only! The neighbors are calling me the Coppertone baby because I have such a rockin' tan and my hair is bleached blonde from the sun. Mommy says I have the natural highlights girls pay big bucks for! I guess I would fit right in with Alex in sunny LA- I am looking like a real surfer dude!

Yesterday morning we went to a party and I got to play with a lot of kids, but I took my "don't be nice" pill before we left and had a bad spell of trying to hit other people. Mommy didn't like it one bit. All in all, I was a good boy with a ton of energy and had fun but it was definitely time to go home for a nap. We bummed around the house in the afternoon because of the heat but after dinner, we all went outside to play with my friends. I had sweat dripping from my nose and hair! This heat wears a boy out!

No comments:

Post a Comment