Alaina won't be officially 2 weeks old until tomorrow but oooohhhh, I love that baby! When I come home from school now, I like to come over to kiss her, give her a hug and tell her that I was a good boy all day. We are adjusting well to having a family of 4 but there are still some kinks left to work on....as in, why Alaina gets so much attention all the time! I swear, everytime I turn around someone is changing her diaper, holding her close, kissing on her, feeding her, putting new clothes on her because she made a mess of the clothes she had on. Mommy and Daddy try to explain it and I try to understand, but it's hard some days, you know?
Otherwise, school is going well for me. I have gotten really good reports from my teachers throughout the entire process of having Alaina home, so that makes Mommy and Daddy really happy. We have learned our letters through "r" and I am really excited because I have been working on a project at school for Daddy. Next week is the Donuts with Daddy breakfast when I can give him my special surprise...I can't wait to show him!
No comments:
Post a Comment