Thursday, July 14, 2011

Poor Alaina

Sorry guys! I was so excited to tell you all about the awesome time I had at the Jersey Shore (and by the way, Daddy wanted to make sure I told you that I learned how to "fist pump", just in case!), I forgot to tell you all the new things Alaina has been up to. And let me just say, she has been up to a LOT of new things!

She is rolling over both ways now. She doesn't do it very often but we know she can. I think she starts to roll and she waits for me to come by and push her the rest of the way, which is what I usually do to help her out. She is also getting up on her knees and elbows and starting to inch. Mommy says that she is ready to be on the move and oh boy- she is ready to move! When Daddy holds her up, she can put all her weight on her legs and she tried really hard to get them moving. It won't be too long and she will be able to keep up with all my shenanigans.

This week Alaina has also started solids. We have tried sweet potatoes, pears and today she tried squash. We're not sure how she feels about squash yet, but she likes pears and REALLY likes sweet potatoes. It is hard for her to eat a lot though because she is starting to teeth and Mommy says this hurts her mouth really bad. I don't remember but Mommy said it hurt my mouth a lot too when I was her age. Hopefully her teeth feel better soon because this food stuff is a ton of fun and when she gets better, she can enjoy ice cream with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment