Saturday, August 27, 2011

What's New With You?

Yep, we know...Mommy has been slacking big time on keeping everyone updated the past couple months. We have been keeping busy but instead of listing everything we have been up to, I will tell you the latest cool stuff. I started school 2 weeks ago and while I really like going to school, I am adjusting to this new 3-year-old class. My teacher is strict and no-nonsense! School also changed up the curriculum and this year, our 3-year-old class is the test class for a new montessori program. It is going to be a lot of fun, but it definitely takes some getting used to!

We have been bustling with visitors that past couple weeks, as well. Nahne and Poppi came in for the weekend last week and we had a ton of fun playing around the house. I showed them one of my new favorite movies, Rio, and I took them to see my classroom at school. I got the biggest crack-up on the way home from church when Mommy and Poppi rode Poppi's motorcycle home. Poppi drove next to Daddy and when Daddy put the window down Mommy kept saying "hello" and blowing me kisses. I just kept laughing and laughing and laughing!! This weekend Mimi is flying in. I am going to see her very shortly and am so excited! There is a really big hurricane heading towards her house so we are going to keep her company until she can go back home again.

Alaina is getting really big! She loves food, especially bananas and she likes to use the spoon to feed herself. She is starting to learn how to eat puffs and wagon wheels....some of my favorites when I was her age. She is also starting to crawl but usually just rolls everywhere she needs to go because it is so much faster. I like to make her laugh and she has a HUGE smile that cracks all of us up! I try and teach her what toys of mine she can and can't play with....but she isn't a very good listener.

Well, I hope you are enjoying the last of summer. We are getting excited here because football starts soon and I love playing football. Who am I kidding, I love to play football, baseball, soccer...I love it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment