Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Oh the Places We Will Go

We just got back from a week-long trip to visit with Gammam and Pap.  Mommy and Aunt Jo went to a conference over the weekend, so Alaina and I got time playing with Gammam and Pap.  Actually, Uncle John took me to a men's weekend on Saturday.  I went on a long hike and rock climbing, among over things.  I also got to go to the farm.  I pet and fed horses and watched the cows get milked.  That was really cool but those cows are really big and made me a little nervous being so close.

Not only were we traveling to places, but Baby Alaina is on the move, big time and fast!  She is army crawling everywhere and she is super speedy.  She can spot our shoes and Dakota's toys really quickly and she likes to bee-line for those.   I guess she thinks those are more fun than her toys.  She tries really hard to pull herself up and she can stand when we hold her hands.  She is growing up very quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment