The countdown is on! It's less than 2 weeks until Christmas now and we are getting so excited! These past couple days have been a ton of fun. I helped Mommy make white chocolate covered candy canes and roll them in sugar and then we made a ton and a ton of buckeyes. I helped roll the peanut butter balls and Mommy dipped them all in chocolate. I keep asking to eat them but Mommy and Daddy tell me we have to give them to our friends, neighbors and teachers first and then we can enjoy what's left. OH- and big fun, I made hot cocoa in a jar this year. I made this entire gift myself (with just a little help from Mommy).
On Sunday, we went to go see Santa. I was very strict about which Santa I wanted to see. Mommy and Daddy tried to get me to see Santa when they took me to see the Polar Express at the IMAX but I said absolutely not! I wanted to see the Santa at the PX. (Mommy's note: The PX is the military equivalent of Walmart and they have a fantastic Santa. He is awesome and Connor did really well with him last year.) So we got in line with Alaina. I practiced what I was going to tell Santa I wanted for Christmas- I want a remote control heliocopter and a motorcycle and Alaina wants 2 front teeth! It was our turn next and "ready to see Santa" Connor very quickly turned into "timid, shy, apprehensive" Connor. It took a lot of persuading from Mommy and the promise of a candy cane from Santa to get me on his lap. But I sat there and told him what we wanted while Alaina played with the ball on the end of his hat and tried to pull at his beard. After I got off his lap and walked off to the side with Daddy, I leaned over and said, "That wasn't so scary after all." Mommy and Daddy must have thought that was funny because they started laughing!

No comments:
Post a Comment