Friday, March 28, 2014

Triple Threat

I realized as I was getting ready for Friday Night Movie Night that I haven't updated you on our Friday night fun in three weeks.  So consider this a triple feature at the drive-in.

So first, three weeks ago, was Peter Pan.  The kids had a blast with this one, especially Connor who is so into pirate's right now after his swashbuckling adventure with Captain Jack Sparrow.  For their craft, the kids made their own pirate ship mast.  I will come back to the point of that in a minute but it kept everyone definitely occupied while I got dinner parts ready.

So after they were done making their masts, then we made individual pizzas....always a hit in the house.
So, the masts and the pizzas?!  We turned them into Pirate Ship Pizzas with fruit sword skewers!  Arrggh matey!
Connor's Pizza
Alaina's Pizza
The movie was a ton of fun and we had Tink Sugar Cookies with extra pixie dust for dessert ;)

Two weeks ago we watched The Hunchback of Notre Dame.  I have been really bad about taking pictures lately but for the craft the kids made Esmerelda's tambourine.
I can not, for the life of me, remember what we did for dinner but I am positive it was themed.
Tonight is the Jungle Book.  The kids made Louie's party hats because he is such a party animal.  For dinner we had Mowgli's Coconut Crusted Chicken with Thai coconut rice.  Dessert was, obviously, ants on  log....seemed rather appropriate.



No comments:

Post a Comment