Welcome to 2011! This year is going to be soooo much fun! We are welcoming Alaina to our family sometime soon, Daddy is taking some time off work to go to school with the hopes of graduating with his Bachelor's Degree this summer, we have new neighbors moving in all around us and old friends from Savannah moving here so we have a lot of opportunities to make new friends and play with old ones, I will be turning the big, bad 3...oh the excitment one year holds.
On New Year's Eve Day, we went to play at the park with Ava and her Mommy and Daddy. It was a lot of fun and the weather was soooo nice, I didn't even have to wear a coat! All that fresh air and playing made me one sleepy boy though and I took an excellent nap. This worked out to my benefit because we went back to Ava's house on New Year's Eve to play and have dinner. I had so much fun with Ava! I couldn't quite make it to midnight though and eventually, I asked Mommy and Daddy if we could please go home. On New Year's Day, the weather was the exact opposite of New Year's Eve- chilly and rainy all day long! My friends, Kylie and Allie, came over to play and have dinner with us in the afternoon, so that helped pass the time. I had one touch and go moment when we were playing in Alaina's room and a mattress fell on my head!! We aren't sure how it happened, but I recovered quickly when Mommy said it was time for dessert.
No comments:
Post a Comment