Thursday, October 17, 2013

What's New

Well, with football officially over it is time to start the next new adventure.  First of all, I have to talk about poor Alaina.  She hasn't been getting much blogging attention lately with all the football stuff going on but she is doing really well in gymnastics.  She is getting really good on the balance beam and we are moving on to the beam 4 inches off the floor.  She really like the running trampoline and works hard to follow her teacher's instructions.  She has started the parallel bar work by hanging on the bar and pulling her legs straight up to her chest so her toes also touch the bar and started pulling herself up so her belly is resting on the bar (preparing for forward somersaults).  I have attached some pics...sorry for the poor quality.  They were taken with my phone while she was in constant motion.  Connor also started a new activity- piano lessons.  We are going to a piano teacher very close to school so once a week I can pick him up and head right over to lessons.  He has only had one but he has been talking about it non-stop so I guess that means he is liking it.




No comments:

Post a Comment