On today's agenda was to see Santa at the Community Center and enjoy some cookies with him. Whelp, as good of a plan as it sounded, what I didn't take into account for when I planned out these days was how crazy busy Wednesday's are for us. I had to leave the house at 2:15pm. to get to the post office and then off to school to pick up Connor by 3:00pm. He has piano lessons at 3:15. They lasted a little late today so we didn't leave piano until 3:45pm. By the time I got back onto post it was 4:15ish and we have to leave to get to wrestling on time by 5:30pm. The options were Santa or dinner. I opted for dinner on this occasion.
Wrestling has moved from a weekday and a Saturday to Mondays and Wednesdays so now we have Saturdays available. Connor has been begging for a hand sanitizer thingy that goes on his backpack and I told him this weekend we would go to Bath and Body Works and he could pick out a thingy and a hand sanitizer. While at the mall, we will see Santa then. A good compromise all around.
Hopefully, the rest of the week won't be as stressful and crazy!
No comments:
Post a Comment